Friday, June 02, 2006

Join the Rest of us in the 21st Century

This is an open invitation to all those who are current paper-based test advocates to join the rest of us in the 21st Century. We live in a dynamic, technologically evolving world and it is time for change.

When I was young, I was the "remote control" to change channels for our single family TV. Today, my kids do not even know how to change the channel manually and if I am not mistaken on certain models of TVs you cannot even change the channels manually without a remote control! Heresy you say? I do not think so, I think it is just progress.

So, maybe we have embraced the reality of remote controls as a necessary and even advantageous component or our daily lives but where else might we be clinging to the past? Hmmm could it be in the testing area?

I recently heard a prominent test sponsor state, "we have always delivered our tests on paper and we will NEVER change." Too bad. I am sure they had their reasons, but I must ask what could drive a person to such an extreme statement? Cost? Security? Fear of the unknown?
Until recently cost and security might have been legitimate issues but those have been largely addressed though advances in technology. So I am left with "fear of the unknown" as the remaining possible rationale for a "never change mentality". Too bad. I actually prefer to change my channels using a remote - I am sure my children appreciate it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]online-testing.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Here is a fact for you. Research presents that almost 80% of all United States adults are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker